Computer Science engineering deals with design, implementation, management of information system of both software and hardware processes. While Information Technology deals with the use of computers and computer software to convert, store, protect process, transmit, and retrieve information, Computer Science is a scientific and practical approach to computation and its applications. The difference between Computer Science and IT is that while CSE deals with the design and development of new software and hardware parts of computer, IT aims at designing, developing, implementing and managing computer-based information systems including software applications and computer hardware. When computer and communications technologies are combined, the result is Information Technology. A computer scientist specializes in the theory of computation and the design of computational systems.
- This course offers career opportunity in the fields of Database Management, IT, Embedded Systems, Telecommunication, Computer Hardware & Software implementation & maintenance, Multimedia, Web Designing, Gaming and almost all other industries in this sector.
Infrastructure and Facility
- The departement has following labs:
- Basic Computer Skills Lab
- C, C++, Java,WebProgramming Lab
- Web Designing, DBMS, Linux, Software Testing Lab
- Network Security Lab
- PC Hardware & Networking Lab
- Basic Electronics & Electrical Engg Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
Department of Computer Science & Engg - Teaching Faculty
- Sri Mahantesh Guddin : Selection Grade Lecturer, HOD(In-charge)
- Smt. Anupama Tambrallimath : Senior Lecturer
- Sri. Shivaji Lamani : Lecturer
- Sri. Siddalingeshwar Patil : Lecturer